Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to switch from T5 to MH. I have only had this set up for three months and it is great and very bright, but don't have room in my hood for both T5 and MH.

Here is the set up:

Icecap 660
Wire Harness
4 bulbs- I believe 1 Aqua Sun, 1 Actinic White , 2 Super Actinic
Endcaps
Reflectors
Standoffs

http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merc...duct_Code=ICE-T5-4X48R&Category_Code=IcecapT5
Brand new is $360 plus shipping

It is already wired and ready to go (but has most of the wire still on the harness if you want to shorten or change the wiring set up).

Asking only $200. PRICE REDUCED TO MOVE!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
T5

Is that the fixture is for 48" bulbs? By the way, you should not have any problems growing SPS with this set up.......Jim Z.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a retro kit so there isn't a fixture.

i'm not having trouble growing my sps (infact they are doing really well), but there are things that the MH offer that i can't get from T5's (shimmer for one).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Icecap 660

Is this kit(Ballast, wireing harness, endcaps reflectors standoffs) for four T5 or two T5 with 4 bulbs?

Thanks

Young

·
Registered
67 Posts
pakum said:
Is this kit(Ballast, wireing harness, endcaps reflectors standoffs) for four T5 or two T5 with 4 bulbs?

Thanks

Young
Sorry, I finally got to the link. (The link at the buttom is broke however I was able to use the link at the top of the post.)

Icecap 48" 4 Lamp T5 Retro Kit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts