Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while... But my corner tank is overgrown. Had to cut off some of my tabling valida so the guys at the bottom could get some light.

Four frags and one large colony. All pics, no flash under XM 20k with actinics on.

From left to right $20, $10, $10, $40, $20

For a sense of scale, Tank is a 92 g corner and largest colony is hand-sized with fingers spread...

Couple more shots

Lt side frags

Rt side colony and frag

And just for fun, whole tank... Frags came from large colony at top of tank, right side...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update...

kennywiz... :no:

Ulta, thx for the compliment!

George, stop by anytime, you're always welcome. How's the dog?

tdb180reef, frag on rt. pending, I'll let you know if that changes.

$20 on right pending pick tomorrow,
$40 colony pending pick up on Sat
$10 frag pending pick up tomorrow

All PM's replied to...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's a Euphylliia ancora. AKA hammer coral. Same family as frogspawn. Like frogspawn, it can be found in a variety of colors. Also comes in both branching and wall variety. Mine is the wall variety.

George, you gotta admit, once I finally came off with the shrooms, I gave you first crack at'em every time. Also, did the green and yellow favia do well for you?

Update:

$20 on left pending pick up tomorrow, which means everything is pending pick by this w/e.

I'll update again on Saturday/Sunday if anything is left. I may have one more piece I break off the main colony into a couple more frags if interest persists...

Just as an idea of what can grow from a frag, this is what I started with in Oct 2008...
Patience, my friend, is a virtue in this hobby.

·
Administrator
2,511 Posts

[Okay - Please put me at the begining of the line when you frag it again. appriciate it.

Tom

QUOTE=*****;942185]Update...

kennywiz... :no:

Ulta, thx for the compliment!

George, stop by anytime, you're always welcome. How's the dog?

tdb180reef, frag on rt. pending, I'll let you know if that changes.

$20 on right pending pick tomorrow,
$40 colony pending pick up on Sat
$10 frag pending pick up tomorrow

All PM's replied to...[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd just ike to thank everyone who dropped by and picked up their corals. Pleasure meeting each of you or seeing some of again. Best of luck...

Thx,
Sam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.