Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a side that will go a bit into details on taking pictures, something like beginners course. If someone could point me in the directions of some good articles it would be great.
I did take the class that Mike did at Choice, but want to follow up that with some more reading.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
digital photography for dummies is a fantastic book, for the beginner to the seasoned veteran. Ive read it several times, and has a lot of very good info. Also pick up a copy of "SHUTTERBUG" or "POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING" both are usually pretty good magazines, that have a few cool tip, or unique things to try.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
tomasz said:
Junior anything on line that I could read?
I'm sure there is. I will look tonight. Let me know what you are using, cam model, lens, etc.

If i cant find what I'm looking for, ill write you up a really good step by step that will really help. I will go into much more tailor made detail for your type of setup. Always happy to help.

·
Registered
897 Posts
juniormc8704 said:
I'm sure there is. I will look tonight. Let me know what you are using, cam model, lens, etc.

If i cant find what I'm looking for, ill write you up a really good step by step that will really help. I will go into much more tailor made detail for your type of setup. Always happy to help.
I'd be happy to have some instructions also I'm using a sony alpha 100 DSLR
with the kit lens or my 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 LDO macro

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
juniormc8704 said:

Canon XTI 28-135

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
ill have to familiarize myself with the sony a bit, but ill make up a how to list asap.

the XTI list i should be able to knock out later tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts