Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The tank is a ultraclear 1/2 glass tank 24 tall 36 by 37 The is stand is 34 tall and oak ! You will need a 36 inch door to get this stand in side your house on its side do to stand is 34 tall ! Or you will have to take it apart ! it was not glued so it can be taken apart if needed ! also the front center support can be removed to get a big sump in if needed !
I made if so a 40 gal. breeder would fit in this way !
The tank is drilled in all four ends on the bottom and two in the middle for a total off 6 holes ! I am selling do to lack off time to take care off it !It was set up as a extra tank but never got the love needed do to my other tank!:eek:
Here are some pic there not the best and the tank needs cleaned bad been out off town alot so no time to clean it!:( !
It was half plumbed for a sump but never had one one in one out! there is a mag drive 12 on it for a closed loop one input 3 returns
It also has a 175watt bell MH
This is up and running right now so i will need to take it down still :)

I am looking to get $550.00 for the tank stand , mag 12 , & 175watt Mh ,with all the rock and crushed coral !
tank looks green do to needs glass cleaned but no time ! All the natural light makes it hard to keep clean also !
Call me if you WANT 734 497 4720 AARON

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price reduced 500.00
patedship give me some time to try and sale as one ! At worst i will sale the rock for 50.00 and part it all out !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts