Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i jsut got a driod razor:jester: and i am looking at using/ getting the tapatalk:close_tema: but which one do you guys use and did you pay for them and would you recommend them thank you for any input

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Congrats. I got a white droid razr myself. Love it.

I believe its you cant reply unless you pay for it. So I got the paid version so I can reply. Its not much money. Very worth it!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I use it constantly and I don't have many issues since the update several months back, its worth the $3

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I use tapatalk constantly and works great. I have it on my iphone and on my droid. The usability of accessing our site and performing day to day functions is great. There are some features that are not available on tapatalk that are available when accessing the site via a browser but to check new posts, reply, start a thread, search and PM functionally is all there. Great way to stay connected.

As far as the free version goes I believe tapatalk removed the free version but only offers the paid version for $2.99

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I only visit via tapatalk whether it be iPad or iPhone. My only complaint is that you can't see where someone is located in the selling/wtb forums.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so yep i bought it today i like it alot better than the other version that i had but a couple of new ?s when i look at the selling or trading fourm it does not tell me where people are located am i just not looking in the right place

1 - 11 of 11 Posts