Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did you get your tatts from thinking of getting some ink done and looking for some places here in Michigan anyone you can vouch for?
Also if you have tatts where did you get them placed?
thanks for any intel
Roger

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I got some of mine done at electric chair in Clio. Ronnie lash was killed in a motorcycle accident a few years ago, but his wife and friends kept it open in his memory. They always have had a great rep and been in lots of magazines

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

would you know where I can view some pics to get some idea as to what I would like to get as my first tat something small i guess so I can get the initial experience out of the way..

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Go to google and type in what kind of tattoo you are looking for and it will bring up tons of images of that kind of tattoo your looking for.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I am not much for tatoos however my wife and several of my friends are into them, I do know that Eternal Tatoos in Livonia is a highly recommended place, I have seen their work several years back and everyone I know gave the place great feedback. They also do piercings also. They were located in Livonia on Plymouth and Inkster Rd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts