Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank You FRAG members

I would like to thank everyone that has joined us at FRAG, I could have never fathomed such a great turn out and such a diverse group of reefers. We estimated anywhere between 35 and 40 people showed up.

We were quite successful with both the Membership drive, raffle and the reef stew. I want to personally thank everyone that donated corals and supplies to the raffle and Moby Dicks for donating the $20 gift card. Ryan for making those great Raffle boxes (We still got one walmart bag in there!)

We now have 28 members and continue to grow. We will continue to give back to the group, as we have the plans in place for the Reef Store tour.
Click here
We would like a large showing for this one and we have a sign up thread here
There will some nice prizes for two randomly drawn members on our journey that we will announce once we get the final roster.

In addition the July meeting will be another DIY event. Once we got some pricing from some vendors we will share more details! ;)

Last but not least, I want to thank Dan for allowing us to stink up his place. We could not have made this happen without his support and direction, (If it wasn't for Dan, we would be called FART)

As of now your board is as follows:

President: Rich (VanGogh121)
Vice President: Tim (AlwaysfishiN)
Secratary: Chrissie (Chrissie)
Treasurer: Joe (Joe Baumbach)
Public Relations: Marc (Tazzy695)
Web Master: Aaron (Tank Zombie)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts