Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 60g RR cube today that I bought from them on eBay. All I can say is the quality is superb and the customer service is really great as well. Thanks Brad for helping me get my new set-up will spread the word about your shop. My wife was very impressed with it as well......Now just a matter of getting plans for it to get set up.

Thanks again

James Wesley

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I can't wait.....One of the things that's funny is you really don't get the size of the tank till you see it in person. My wife thought it was going to be tiny compared to the 40g I have now even though it is 20gs bigger. But when I brought it home yesterday and showed her she was like WOW it much bigger then I thought.....I will have to get a bunch of new live rock for it as what I have on hand now will not be enough. She even thought everything I have in the tank now wouldn't fit.......All I can say is the quality of the tank is just as good if not better then what I have seen with the big manufacturers.....

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
6 months ago. Only 32 Gallons from The Aquarium Warehouse.

I LOVE CUBE TANKS. Next tank I get will be from there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
was nice meeting you azurel hope the setup goes smooth and continue to be happy with the setup.

zrack and johnos the tanks look awsome . I look at it as when you buy a tank your not just buying a glass box to put fish in your buying a blank canvas and always like seeing how customers visions of their reef materialize.

Jeremy

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You too bud once I get it all set up and going I will post pics of it.....Might be a month or 2 down the road but I can assure you there will be pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts