Michigan Reefers banner
261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have angered the gods

I don't know what I did, but apparently it was unforgivable because now there is a bobbit worm lurking in my 20g. I've set a water bottle trap for him, and no luck over the past few days. So I'm taking THE WHOLE TANK AND THROWING IT IN THE BULK TRASH BIN.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
I don't know what I did, but apparently it was unforgivable because now there is a bobbit worm lurking in my 20g. I've set a water bottle trap for him, and no luck over the past few days. So I'm taking THE WHOLE TANK AND THROWING IT IN THE BULK TRASH BIN.
Before you do that try a mouse trap. Not the wood ones but those plastic ones. I've seen the work several times. The trick is to find something the worm wants while not catching your other animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
amazing tale

Slapshot & friends-

thank you for this riveting tale. I created an account after reading this and may get a beginner set up now because my interest has been thoroughly piqued.

I hope you are all well, and bobbit-free!

Cheers

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Slapshot & friends-

thank you for this riveting tale. I created an account after reading this and may get a beginner set up now because my interest has been thoroughly piqued.

I hope you are all well, and bobbit-free!

Cheers
Glad it is still interesting to people. It's a nightmare I'm glad to have behind me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made an account just to say how extraordinary that aquarist tale was. Aye! Like Captain Ahab and Moby Dick! After a tiring struggle, The Beast was slain. Can’t wait for the live action movie!

261 - 265 of 265 Posts