Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from this place and left with 3 great looking tangs (Powder Brown,Sailfin,Yellow) and 3 peppermint shrimp for $100.00 even. Great service, very healthy looking fish and good prices. I'm glad it's one of the stops when I do the Wayne County routine.

I hit three other stops before I found a healthy array of Tangs. I think I'll stop there first from now on. I'll be back for my Powder Blue soon.
Good job, Guys!

Tom

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
havent been there in well over a year, but from what i remember, it was an excellent store...i actually bought my first pieces of live rock from there.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I haven't been out to see barb and scott in a long time.

Good people, and a great store.

·
Registered
746 Posts
super nice people, bought my first tank from them, havent benn there in awhile but hopefully steve still works there i need another fuge built, steve if you do work there this is josh, brads buddy pm me about another fuge i'm setting up a 120 and i got a monster skimmer!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have gotten great service here at this store also! Great guys Scott and Steve. They built my sump/refuge there for me.

Michelle

·
Registered
224 Posts
those guys always have good healthy livestock..it has been a while since i been in but great crew over there and there prices are always good

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
I haven't been to their new Wayne Road location yet... (stand alone bldg south of Ford). Looks cute and homey from the road.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have some fish on order. I hope those are in soon and yeah, I'm sure the sump will be high quality. I still don't know how they keep their tanks so clean and brand new looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts