Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on setting up my 125gallon reef/coral tank and would like to know what are some good ideas for fish that WONT eat my money in corals. Right now I have a Yellow Tang, Domino Damsel and Two Cinnimon Clownfish (that I am told are a mating pair.) Can anyone tell me some other fish that would get along with these?

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
TwigMan125 said:
I am working on setting up my 125gallon reef/coral tank and would like to know what are some good ideas for fish that WONT eat my money in corals. Right now I have a Yellow Tang, Domino Damsel and Two Cinnimon Clownfish (that I am told are a mating pair.) Can anyone tell me some other fish that would get along with these?
Your options are wide open! (Be cautious of that Domino as it grows though...that would proly be your main concern in addition of fish) Cardinals, chromis, certain trigers, dragonets, firefish, other damsels, other tangs, the list goes on and on and on and on (you get the picture). Probably a better idea to search around as to what kinds of fish you like, then post to see if they are reefsafe, or at least how reef safe.

hosebib said:
I bet my dog face would have done good in there
FYI and IMO, puffers in general are pretty much the least reef safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts