Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little help? My tank is about a year old and recently everything is covered with tiny air bubbles? Part of wants to just get in there and start wiping everything off. I haven't has a problem until recently. I have a 46G Bow Front running a Cascade cannister filter and two power heads.

G

·
check for leaks in your hoses and make shure the gasket is sealed good with no air in the canister

are the air bubbles just stuck to your glass and things or are they suspended in the water if it isn't suspended in the water wipe them off and see if it comes back

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dollars to doughnuts says you have a loose hose connection on the intake side or cannister seal. Check and tighten all your connections and it will probably subside.

Mike

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have micro bubbles too and I was convinced it was my sump, upon closer inspection i found a tiny amount of water leaking out of my return line at the bulkhead. Perhaps this is the cause?? I am going to repair it, meaning seal the crap out of all connections, this weekend and I pray this resolves it! I may just drain some water take it all apart and put all new plumbing in, which sux cuz it has a lot to it....I'll post if it resolves it or not :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts