Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a current brand 1/15 hp chiller that I am selling. I planned on putting together another tank, but never got around to it.

BRAND NEW IN BOX, NEVER USED.

RETAILS FOR $350-$399 DEPENDING ON WHERE YOUR BUYING FROM.

I can't recall of hand how many gallons this is for, but I know i use a 1/10 hp on my 110 with a 40 gallon sump, so half of that would be more than possible!

$200 FIRM! - can ship for additional cost.

I will take paypal or cash. shipping only available for the chiller and led's!

CORALS FOR SALE AS FOLLOWS!

SPS:

hairy green birds nest on small live rock base, multi branch, 2.5 inches across.- $20

SOFTIES:

neon green singularia leather coral- can frag anywhere from $5-$50 on how big you want

neon green plays on rock more than 10 heads- $10

large rock filled with neon green mushrooms too many to count- $60 or $45 with trade for a similar sized rock.

ADDED MORE 2-29!!!

I am adding more stuff because i am FINALLY getting to upgrade to a bigger tank, but I need to sell some stuff to pay for the new tank!!! These were corals I had no intentions of selling, so prices are firm, but fair!

Chalices: well grown not fresh cut pieces!!! Will not frag!

LARGE Red chalice with turquoise and neon reddish pink eyes, heard it was similar to a flamethrower chalice, but I don't do the whole naming thing 4.5 inches by 3.5 inches
$200

Blue chalice with yellow points and neon red eyes 3.5 inches by 2 inches- $125-Sold

Blue chalice with neon green eyes and neon edge 3.5 inches by 3 inches-$100Sold

dark red with neon red pinstripe chalice (crazy looking!!!) couldn't get a good pic, but its completely pin striped!!! 2.5 by 2 inch- $100

LARGE tropicoriums pimp cup chalice (that's what I was sold it as) 4 inch in diameter round its red, green, blue, bunch of colors- $140

110 GALLON GREAT LAKES TANK 4 FT X 2 FT X 22 INCH TALL, AND GREAT LAKES STAND FOR SALE, DRILLED $350 OBO-Pending

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you may be better off if sold in varity frag packs. i normally watch for those type of sales.
Not sure what you mean? Lol, someone can make a variety frag pack out of my stuff If they want.

---------- Post added 02-16-2012 at 12:52 PM ----------

Will make deals for multiple items, also willing to work out trades for a nice uv sterilizer!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
more stuff

added the t-5 fixture, and more corals, plus added the pictures to the zoos

---------- Post added 02-20-2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

bump, updated sold corals, still bunches left!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Katy, can you please PM me your cell #? I would really like to take a look in person. Thanks

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I responded to all pm's if u didn't get a response let me know. FYI I am at 10.5 and Ryan area in warren, a bunch of people asked me where I am

---------- Post added 02-23-2012 at 12:24 AM ----------

removed sold corals, lowered price on LED's, gave a little sneak peak at other corals I would be adding in a day or two.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Zoo's

Hi Katy, I am very interested in zoo's u have listed and maybe some sps's. Could u text/call me a contact # and your availabilty as to when I can have a look. Text/ call me at 248-425-2772. My name is Rex..... And maybe an update of what u have left... Not a big fan of driving,especially if it is gone. Ty!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Katy, I am very interested in zoo's u have listed and maybe some sps's. Could u text/call me a contact # and your availabilty as to when I can have a look. Text/ call me at 248-425-2772. My name is Rex..... And maybe an update of what u have left... Not a big fan of driving,especially if it is gone. Ty!
I sent you a text message :)

Everything listed is still available!

---------- Post added 02-24-2012 at 12:41 AM ----------

items updated again, sold blue and gold zoos. I also sold another 4 or 5 corals that I didn't even have listed, lol. SO it just goes to show, just because I don't have it listed, doesn't mean you won't find something in my tank to buy

---------- Post added 02-24-2012 at 04:47 PM ----------

bump, corals left

---------- Post added 02-24-2012 at 07:01 PM ----------

Led lights are sold.

·
Registered
188 Posts
tons of corals

Hi I would like to get a few corals from ya. I would to get the neon green palys the neon green mushrooms that are -4 FOR 10 and the nuclear sunsets if you still have them. I don't live to far from ya. I'm at 10 and hays. u can pm me or call number is 775-8346 my name is Bob thanks

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need to update, some corals sold last night. I will pm you with details

---------- Post added 02-25-2012 at 10:57 PM ----------

I updated the thread, only items for sale are left on here.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
added

I just added a bunch more corals I didn't plan on selling, but I am getting a bigger tank, and have to pay for it!

·
Registered
738 Posts
What size did you get or are you still looking? The place I was telling you about is Andy wise hardware in st clair shores. He has sold the one he just had but should be getting more soon

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What size did you get or are you still looking? The place I was telling you about is Andy wise hardware in st clair shores. He has sold the one he just had but should be getting more soon
well I think I have everything set for a 180. I have to buy the stand and tank separately since one person only has a tank and one person only has a stand, lol. Though I hope I can get it all together!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.