Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And maybe get some frag cash :3195:

The "I gotta stop buying so much stuff at one time" Sale

$60 55 Gallon tank and stand. No canopy. Swap this with a 45 long if you want.

$20 15 gallon 24 x 10.5 x 12 three chamber sump. Has a return hole drilled a little more then halfway up. There are two cracks in the glass that go from the hole to the top of the tank. A bit of silicone and this will not even be an issue.

$20 25 gallon tank. 36 x 12 x 13

Many 55, 40, 29, 10 gallon tanks. 50c to $1 per gallon depending on condition. If there is something you are looking for let me know and we can work something out.

[STRIKE]$30[/STRIKE] $20 Small Skimmer. Hang on or in sump. No pump.

SOLD Added to a 90 setup I am selling 150 or so pounds of live rock.
[STRIKE]$1.50[/STRIKE] $1.00/lb. First come, first pick. Or $100 if you take it all. From very large pieces all the way down to rubble. It is all mixed up so you will have to pick out what you want. It has quite a bit of Aptaisia on it, but there is a peppermint shrimp in each tank/tub working on it, and I am very willing to help pick them off as you pull the pieces out of the tank. Tonga Branch and the majority of the Fiji is sold.

Crushed coral substrate. Very small pieces, just over sand in size. Free if you bring your own buckets. $3 per 5 gallon buckets if you take mine. There is a total of about four 5 gallon buckets full.

SOLD Added to a 90 setup I am selling [STRIKE]$100[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$75[/STRIKE] $50 Coralife 4 stage RO/DI. Needs new filters.

The 90 setup can be found here: http://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/selling-forums/125149-90-gallon-complete-setup.html

SOLD $20 16 watt Aquafine DW-300 UV Sterilizer (I have two of these, price for each) Could use new lamps, but the last time I used them they worked fine.

SOLD [STRIKE]$30[/STRIKE] $25 Basic Overflow. Not sure of the flow, but it has my MAG12 with a brand new impellar feeding it right now and I had to dial it back a little bit.

SOLD[STRIKE]$100[/STRIKE] $80Buckeye Fiield Supply 4 stage RO/DI Premium Series. Filters look OK, but it has been sitting, so they could use a good rinse or replacement.

PENDING[STRIKE] $150[/STRIKE] $125 Iwaki MD 70RLT pump. Works great.

SOLD $20 Catalina Aquarium CA 4000 1300 gph pump. Works great.

SOLD $30 Mag 7 pump. Works great.

SOLD$75 Iwaki MD 40RT pump. I have not tested this.

SOLD$200 New in the box, never used 1000 watt HPS pendant system with ballast and bulbs. This comes with an HPS bulb and a MH conversion bulb. MH bulb is around the 6700K range. (I have two of these available)

SOLD $150 Same as above with light use and plenty of time left on both bulbs.

If I seem to high on any prices, give me another offer ... Ya never know!

Thanks!
Matt L

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your welcome!

Nice meeting both of you today!

Still have a bunch of rock left. Sold almost 100 pounds and it still looks like I have 200 left!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sure we could probably work out some type of shipping. It would be the estimated cost of shipping by USPS Priority Mail with DC. I will PM with details.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your Welcome!

It pays being the first one in line! -yes I still think I shoulda found a way to get a couple of those pieces in my tank :secret:

Here are a couple pics of the UV. I will add some of the overflow when I can.

Over flow

In Action

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for the day crew.

I still have a lot available. make me an offer! You may be quite surprised.

If you want all the live rock, it can be yours for $200 - trades considered for some lower end SPSs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.