Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an urchin that I would like to trade. It is venomous, as i learned the hard way of running my hand into it..... other than every single swear word I could think of coming out of my mouth, nothing else happened, just HURT!!!!! Like many many bee stings at once.... so just learn from my mistake, and don't touch it!

Though, that is not why I want to trade it. I bought it as reef safe, but I don't have much algae in my tank and it has taken to eating softies of mine. I am not 100% positive it is eating them, but it seems wherever it sits for a white, there are some zoo's missing, soooo I'm pretty sure (without actually counting) that there are some missing.

These sell for around $35-40 on live aquaria and it is a neon orange and purple/bluish color. The pic doesn't show the intensity of the colors, and it is MUCH brighter in person.
probably 3 inches in diameter----don't really want to get close enough to measure, but it's not tiny that's for sure.


AS FOR TRADE, really anything that I don't have as for corals, other inverts, etc. No need for fish..... other than that though, let me know what you have!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iv done it 3 times . the first time i thought my hand was getting eatin by acid it hurt so bad, i even went and searched the net to make sure my hand was gonna stick around.
LOL! yea! Well i called the store I bought it from and asked what's going to happen to me lol, because all they told me was that it was venomous and don't touch it.... well didn't follow that rule . They told me they read vomiting and stuff..... so i was freaking out, but luckily, nothing like that happened! JUSt HURT LIKE A B****!!!!!!!!!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top