Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I'm going to be putting some soft corals and lower end zoas in the pico i'm just looking for a cheap light fixture because I can't seem to put together this retro kit I picked up in a trade. Shame 30 bucks for thos LEDs woulda been a DEAL!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Show us your retro kit that you got on your trade and one of us may be able to help you if you want to go through that route. The one you have link may be enough to keep stuff alive for some time but growth will be questionable at best.

well I'm going to be putting some soft corals and lower end zoas in the pico i'm just looking for a cheap light fixture because I can't seem to put together this retro kit I picked up in a trade. Shame 30 bucks for thos LEDs woulda been a DEAL!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Show us your retro kit that you got on your trade and one of us may be able to help you if you want to go through that route. The one you have link may be enough to keep stuff alive for some time but growth will be questionable at best.
thanks its a pc retro kit out of a 8gal biocube 2x18watt with two LEDs for moonlights ill post some photos in a little!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts