Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 175-200 gallon tank. Might be willing to go bigger or a bit less if its a great deal!

Prefer glass, drilled, and with stand, but im willing to make exceptions for great deals!

Might be willing to buy complete set-ups, but for the most part, im not looking for anything other than maybe a skimmer, auto top off, extra salt, powerheads, heaters, and other things that i can always have extra of. I am upgrading from a 110, so i have quite a bit of livestock and rock already, so i im not starting from scratch.

I don't have a truck, so if willing to deliver, i will pay driving expenses, but otherwise i have to look into prices of getting it transported.

Please send pictures and prices, or just post them on this thread. I will respond to each and every person, but please just send me bottom line price, id rather not go back and forth with bartering!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Dang! Moving on up huh!!

I have rented a U-Haul F-150 and it was like 90 bucks after the mileage fee's, but I had to drive like 90 miles each way. Figured I'd let you know!

Adam

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know!!!! I'm sooo excited!! Finally my begging paid off, and my husband agreed!!! Only think with a u haul is I'm not gonna be much help loading a 200 gallon tank anywhere! My husband definitely can't do it on his own lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts