Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a tank with plexi-glass / glass dividers already in place. I prefer at least a 4 foot long tank with at least 13-18 inches wide. LMK what you have and asking price. I recall viewing one here a few ago-but cannot recall who was selling it... :( ...thanks for looking.

-Joe-

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have some 30 gallon tanks from an old MARS system. They are 48"x12"x12" and have two dividers in each of them. Two holes drilled in the back of each section with bulkheads. I have four of them left and would like to get $40 each for them, but you have to come all the way over to Bay City to get em.

Thanks,
Matt L

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tank

I have some 30 gallon tanks from an old MARS system. They are 48"x12"x12" and have two dividers in each of them. Two holes drilled in the back of each section with bulkheads. I have four of them left and would like to get $40 each for them, but you have to come all the way over to Bay City to get em.

Thanks,
Matt L
Bay City, eh..??..quite a distance-:unsure:-the MARS system-i-sn't that the units LFS have such as Petco-??-any pics..??

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yup, those are the ones. Yes, Bay City is quite the trip from the west side of the state.

Pm on its way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts