Michigan Reefers banner

Whats webite header looks better?

• The one thats up now.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • The blue lined background.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The light bulb one.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I don't like any of them and I'll tell you what I would do in my post. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got my website up a few days ago and I could use your opinion on what looks better.

I'll label them 1, 2, 3, 4.. so we can take a vote.

Its just the title header I'm playing with now. I also will be doing something different with the phone number and maybe moving the 'specializing in' box on the light bulb one. Don't mind the water color mark, those are removed when I decied what I want.

So heres whats up...
http://www.RhinoElectrical.com

And heres the other options.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I like the light bulb one, but you have to lose the istockphoto logo, which I'm sure is copyright infringement:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
I like the one you have up now, but the light bulb one looks nicest color wise. One more thing I would try would be to give the one you have live a bit of a blue hue over the background, but really it probably wouldn't make it better.

The one you have live fits "residential and commercial electrical" the best, as in there is no question upon arriving at the page and not reading a thing, what your specialty is.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I vote for the light bulb one, personally i find the images in the current one to be fairly distracting and take my eye away from the content of the page. Like theres too much going on in there cause my eye keeps going back where as with the abstract ones or like the lightbulb I look at it, see what it is and move on the whats actually in the page.

just my two cents

mike

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments and votes.

I'm just not really feeling the one thats up now. Thats 3 pictures blended together. Maybe I need to change the 3 blended pics. I just want something with a modern look, even if it is a bit more artsy and doesn't have to do with electrical. But looks like most popele don't like the abstract stuff.

So I will keep whats up now. I'll look for some new pics to blend together and mabe change it soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts