Michigan Reefers banner
1K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  DLBerlin 
Before I was married I was always 175lb and under 5% body fat. Now, 3 years after being married I am 203 ... it sucks. I gained more weight than my wife did during the first 6 months of our pregnancy! I used to have a washboard tum tum and had a vertical leap just under 40 inches. Now I've developed the amazing ability to jump without leaving the ground ... it's pathetic.

Ofblong, you want to get down to 150? How tall are you? If you get down to there my wife will be able to kick your arse easily :) (she's 5' 11" and is usually 155 ... she has a little more wieght to lose because of the baby though). She's also ripped because she spots people in gymnastics so her lats are fantastic.

My wife gained quite a bit to (5' 11"). But she threw up once a day except for two days from week 8 on. I gained 30 lbs :) ... I guess I was feeling supportive. I would cook her something, we'd eat, she'd throw up, I'd cook something else (or buy it), _WE'D_ eat again, she'd throw up, rinse and repeat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.