Michigan Reefers banner
2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
Hey Members,

Lets all welcome our new sponsor Fantasy Corals to Michigan Reefers.
You can also visit their site at www.fantasycorals.com

Welcome To Michigan Reefers ;)

#5 ·
Thanks so much for having us here.

We want to let the mebership know that we are dedicated to promoting a sustainable hobby through offering aquacultured and Maricultured corals as our staple items. We do inspect and treat the animals prior to ever placing them on the web site for sale based on sound ethical practices. It does not serve our reason for being here if we are passing on infected and infested animals to our fellow hobbyist.

I personally have 18 years of experience in our beloved hobby and am excited to be able to pass some of it along here.

We have a nice line up of less common fairy wrasses currently offered on the site at prices that will knock your socks off when compared to other on-line dealers.

There are going to be exclusive items and offers for our membership only. I am working on the sign up page for that edition of the newsletter now.

Again we are pleased to be here.

Mike

#9 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)!.

I learned a lot in my "newbie years" from the MR community and hope to be able to pass along all the information I have learned.

I have been at it now for almost 8 years and learned many, many things along the way.

Anyway, like Mike said we have some killer fish on the site right now and are going to have more available soon (3-4 weeks). We quaratine all of our fish for a minium of 7-10 days, with some being longer than that.

All of our corals are treated like Mike said and we are working on starting to grow frags out as well......these frags will be offered for sale after they are encrusted and atleast 1.5-2" so being larger :D.

As you can probably tell Mike and I are excited about our new business and we hope we can bring you fantastic livestock for you tank.

By all means, please let us know if there is something specific that you are looking for, fish or coral. We can get mostly anything out there, from the "rare" to the common. You can reach us at questions@fantasycorals.com :).

One of us will be making a post soon to introduce our livestock we have right now....stay tuned ;).

Nick

#12 ·
Local pick up is avaialble or we will deliver to you! We are willing to do what works best for you. Now unlike Pizza we have no 30 minute or it's free system going on LOL.

#14 ·
Tommorow we will post some more pics as well. WE will be doing specials every month as well. I know there are some Montipora lovers here!!! We will be giving you all an early Christams Gift very very soon!!!

I also know some of you love Euphyllia!!! Again we have some suprises on the way!!

#17 ·
Thanks,

Again our primary focus is delivering consistent quality and affordability to all refers along with education. The best aprt of this hobby to me is helping people learn. I don't mind taking the time to do that!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.