Michigan Reefers banner
784 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  The captain 
#1 ·
Hey Members,

Let's all welcome back our sponsor "Choice Aquariums" to Michigan Reefers.
You can also visit their site at www.choiceaquariums.com

Welcome back to Michigan Reefers we are glad to have you as our sponsor.

MR Staff

#9 ·
Otis said:
Hi Wayne, I've been putting off my own sponsorship until you decided to re-inlist. I guess I'll have to consider it again.

Tim Boelema
Aquarium Services
Come on in the water is fine....

Remeber the clients I told you about with GR locations...I got the contract, and they have five locations on your side of the state that I need help with.

Call me.

Wayne

#11 ·
Website

Argent said:
Wayne, welcome back!

Do you have a website designer? if not I know someone who does good work.
Yes I have someone working on it. I purchased a company called Great Lakes Discus, and we are updating the website to do E-retail of Cary Strong's discus....for now. Cary is also managing Choice Aquariums, please welcome him to the Choice team next time you're in the shop.

Thanks for the offer.

Wayne

#12 ·
WElcome back Wayne ;)

I have had the opportunity to have several conversations with Wayne over the phone regarding the Choice Philosophy. I have to say that hands down he and the Team at Choice are dedicated to educating the new aquarist before they buy. This goes above and beyond what I consider normal customer service! It is all about customer service!!

The store impressed me right from the start! Very clean tanks, healthy livestock, and a state of the art filtration system to keep the animals in the best condition.

Now that Choice is stocking Tunze and Deltec!!! all I can say is look out Detroit!!!!

Welcome back Wayne!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.