Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
its rank based off of how many posts someone has on here. if i am wrong somone correct me and im sure this will need to be elaborated on more as well, bt thats the basics of it.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Not really a "rank" so to say as much as just an indicator of how many posts you have started or participated within. The more fish you have, the more active you are on the boards. The difference between the blue fish and the yellow fish is I believe another indicator of overall board activity.

I could be TOTALLY off on this though, but I'm in the ballpark at least!!

·
Registered
755 Posts
i think the color of the fish indicate type of membership. I used to be yellow but once I paid for the premium membership they turned blue.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
you can also get a tang lit up by refering others here by emailing them your referral link. and you must have to post alot more than a hundred because i did not get a tang lit up for that not even at 200. Only for the one referral i had. Maybe i'm owed a tang

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think once you get enough tangs lit up they let you into their cult, kinda like scientology:D

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I was curious about that too. I have 4 tangs...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
:confused: -confused So why do I have 3 blue ones if I have less posts than Johnos?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
You are a Premium Member. I am not.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Johnos said:
You are a Premium Member. I am not.
Aha, I see............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts