Michigan Reefers banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I wondered the same thing. Whenever you would post a question or comment it would take seconds for a reply. Now could take days.

We can make this place great again. We just gotta stay active, post and reply. I'll try my best. I don't know alot regarding larger aquariums and their equipment needs but I would like to think I'm pretty experienced and knowledgeable with nanos

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I think a lot of us couldn't log in due to a change/update, from what Ive heard. I was gone for about 2 years, and just got it fixed. I have a feeling a lot of others never bothered coming back after that.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think all forums go through phases. I was out of reading for a bit and noticed a lot of local reefers were as well at the same time. I am back in and have noticed a lot of activity across multiple forums.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
646 Posts
I know this is an old posting but still relevant. I am on reef2reef as well and found quit a few local (Michigan) reefers. They have a lot of knowledge from all over the globe. Not bashing any sites, I know there are quit a few out there but it seems to be the best one I found since I've gotten back into the hobby.

·
Administrator
2,511 Posts
I know this is an old posting but still relevant. I am on reef2reef as well and found quit a few local (Michigan) reefers. They have a lot of knowledge from all over the globe. Not bashing any sites, I know there are quit a few out there but it seems to be the best one I found since I've gotten back into the hobby.
The demand came up for more Realtime context and less authoring as our lives have become busier along with our tensions spans becoming shorter. Reef2Reef is a well funded site where many of the "pros" are paid to produce content. This site, has been updated and is still the anchor for our local community along with an entry point for many of the new reefers entering into the hobby. I am glad that it is still here and which that it did get more traffic.

Tom

·
Registered
6 Posts
I came to this site because I got tired of R2R. That site is super active, but not much of a community site since you’ve got people from all over the world. I was apart of the local forums in other states I’ve lived in (Ohio, Texas, Kentucky), and none of them were very active either. Hence why I started going on R2R.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts