Votes: 8 13.3%
  • BOTH! (Frag it and put in both areas)

Votes: 18 30.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was just curious what everyone likes better. Depending on the placement in my tank this thing will look completely different. I like one color morph and SHE likes the other color morph. So I decided to do a poll to see if I am all alone...lol
Thanks for you vote!
(this is the same coral just different placement)

Pink base

AND

Tan/Green base

·
Registered
675 Posts
I think the Pink is nice. I have one that looks like the second photo (tan/green) but I'd rather have the pink. Can you provide more detail on how you achieve the color change?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
51 Posts
pink fo sho

i vote pink, and nothing is more pretty that that pink on the bottom of the tank w/ little fish darting in and out of it. timeless i say.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
I bet the second pic looks 10X better in person...I'd have to vote that way, however:
Tanglovers said:
How about frag it and have it in both locations??? Seems like a nice compromise.
I fully agree with that.

G

·
I have several peices of this coral in both colors. ever think of fraging a peice so you can have both. your happy and the misses is happy. :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tanglovers I want to say thank you for pointing out something I didn't even think to do:D lol
I will frag me a piece tomorrow:D
I actually liked the green base much more, and yes its a lot nicer in person. Well both the colors are.
My tank lighting is 2 250watt 10k XM
To get the pink I had to blast it with light. Its 5" below the surface left side.

To get the green I have to put it 11 to 12 inches from the surface.
Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
tanglovers I want to say thank you for pointing out something I didn't even think to do lol
I will frag me a piece tomorrow
It seems so obvious in retrospect. Talk about a not being able to see the forest for the trees...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
908 Posts
I would want both. However selling it to me would end the discussion..... Nice!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I really like the color contrast you get from the green one, but it would be even more color contrast to have both! So I voted for the frag.

What would it look like at 7-9"? Pink on the top, purple in the middle and green on the bottom??? :eek:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
3mm3 said:
To get the pink I had to blast it with light. Its 5" below the surface left side.

To get the green I have to put it 11 to 12 inches from the surface.
Hope that helps
Maybe if you put it at 8" it will grow both ways to be a tri color birdsnest? Happy fragging.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts