Michigan Reefers banner

where to buy....

225 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  ystmarroon
is there a store locally where i can buy a 1/2" Flexible Ball-Socket Joint Tubing (commonly used for return plumbing)?

i was at Aquatic Discoveries at lunch and they only carry the 3/4".
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.