Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had been eyeing the springerii dottyback that vi pets on division has had for 3 weeks, well I know its at least 3 weeks. Well I went in over the weekend and happened to see mattvc there and he suggested the aquaexpressions(sp?) for the same fish. anyways to make a long story short i called the guy there, cant remember his name, and asked for a price and he told me slightly more than vi. vi had actually lowered there price by almost $20 on that dottyback from when I first saw it. So anyways I bought the guy from vi. It has been in my tank for 3 days now and the thing is sweet. moves really cool. this is the one fish I have really been wanting but have held off till now because of the fish my wife wanted and a few others that I kinda liked. I was kinda surprised that my yellowtail damsel went to attach him within seconds of adding him to the tank. well the yellowtail dont go near him now hehehe. anyways i think this fish moves really cool like and just is sweet looking. it changes colors too. the fins change from a purplish to a bluish color and depending on if its aggrivated the blue stripes were completly black when I first put him in the tank. now those stripes are a really bright deep looking blue. When I get a chance I will try to post pictures. Its really hard with how fast he moves and the fact digital camaras arent all that fast at taking pictures. I am learning how to take pictures of the aquarium in the dark without using the flash or any other light source cept whatever the camara uses to take night pictures.

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the below pics are of my dottyback and tank. sorry the pics arent that good and one of them I forgot to clean the glass off before taking pictures hehe. anyways hope you like.

· Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one pic is of the orange zoos I got from coralsandbar.com sorry if pics look bad and I am having a hard time getting rid of the green color without using the flash. a couple of the pics taken were actually taken at night using night vision flash which im not exactly sure how it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.