Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Who in their right mind would go in that stuff! THey must not know what its made of! -devil Good thing its not as concentration as the skimmate most of us take out of our tanks!:eek: Can't even Imagine the smell! lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
MandarinMan13 said:
Who in their right mind would go in that stuff! THey must not know what its made of! -devil Good thing its not as concentration as the skimmate most of us take out of our tanks!:eek: Can't even Imagine the smell! lol
think about before you were a reefer how did you know? I would have thought how lets check it out. We know better because of our experience. Now its YUUCCKK!!:D

·
Registered
908 Posts
OMG.... It is funny how many times as a kid did you kick the foam on the shore of a lake... Makes you wonder....

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black71gp said:
cool.. someone else posted that on here a few months back... would not wanna be in that!
Yeah, I thought it sounded familiar and did a quick search but didn't see it.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
That is SO awesome. Thanks for sharing that. I guess this is one argument for the theory that protein skimmers actually are a form of natural filtration.
If those people were reefers they would never even consider jumping into that stuff.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
wow

:eek: i agree why would they go in it like that,lol i know it has to have a oder to it but yea that is one giant protein skimmer made by nature pretty cool stuff thanks for sharing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts