Michigan Reefers banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Worst movie- Punch Drunk Love with Adam Sandler- could not even watch all of it- and I tried :rolleyes:

Best Movie- Frequency

·
Registered
157 Posts
worst: any romance/drama/musical themed movie
best: bad boys I/II, national security, 2 fast 2 furious, any adam sandler movies.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Really hard to choose only one in each catagory............ Up until a few months ago....... I went to the movies once or twice a week........ so I saw a LOT of movies........

at the top of the worst list........ would be hitchhikers guide to the galaxy... the honeymooners, monster house...... and I'm sure there are more that I just needed to forget.......

the newest good movie is stranger than fiction........ but I can't forget the star wars movies...... star trek movies..... pirates of the carribean (the first was tons better) crash, wedding crashers...... madagascar....... Joe Somebody, I had forgotten about frequency till CK1 mentioned it..... great movie..... forest gump.... happy gilmore....... and the list goes on and on and on.......

oh and can't forget national treasure......

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Worst: Anything with Brandon Fraser or Sandra Bullock

Best Comedies: Old School, Anchorman, Dumb and Dumber, Napoleon Dynamite and Borat (I laughed for about an hour straight, probably the funniest movie I have ever seen)

All Time Best: Rudy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy

·
Registered
349 Posts
Best: Count of Monte Cristo, Or really any Movie that mel Gibson stared in.
Best Comedy : Van Wilder
Worst: Vanilla Sky, or Any zombie movie after night of living dead. I mean how times can satelites crash to cause the dead to come back.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Worst Movie
Human Nature My ex and I were both relieved when my pager went off in the middle of it.

Favorite Movie
Return Of The King It has something for everyone.

tommyb said:
Worst: Anything with Brandon Fraser or Sandra Bullock
You need to see a movie called Monkeybone. Brandon Frazier plays a man conflicted by a character chiefly based on his characters overactive libido. I have rarely laughed this hard.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Worst? I never remember the crappy movies I watch. I could probably list 100-200 easily if I could remember any of them. Honestly, I can't figure out a reason that I'd want to remember them.

Best? "Seven". They need to come out with a second one! I heard that they are but haven't been able to find any information about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Best Movie? Shawshank Redemption, I can watch that anytime

Worst Movie? Plenty, you would think with deniro and meryl streep it would be good, it wasnt

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
wbeavers said:
You need to see a movie called Monkeybone. Brandon Frazier plays a man conflicted by a character chiefly based on his characters overactive libido. I have rarely laughed this hard.
Holy cow I second that...Monkeybone is a RIOT!! And also a bonus is Rose McGowan as some kinda cat-girl...wow does she look fantastic in that getup...MEOW!!:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Worst: Pumpkinhead - first date movie with my wife. She and I laughed so hard I knew she was a "keeper."

Best: the list is pretty long.... Don't have just one

·
Registered
719 Posts
Best- I'm surprised only one person mentioned The Shawshank Redemption. I always liked Highlander (the first one only) & who can forget the Green Mile.

Worst- All of those Pokemon movies I had to suffer thru w/ the kids.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Movies

All Quenton Terinteno Stuff is great.
Went and saw Deck the Halls this weekend. I wouldnt rent it for $1 good thing it was only $9 to see this waste of time.Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love movies and seasons. Best: Last time Tandav from Prime video. And this is really interesting season. But after some episodes I lost my password then download from myflixer then again start watching.

Bad: Vanilla Sky (and pretty much any other Tom Cruise movie) Really Boring

21 - 39 of 39 Posts