Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I are interested in doing a upgrade. We are looking to start buying things a little at a time so that in less than a year we will have everything to get it done right, including remodeling a portion of our home to showcase a large aquarium. So here we start with a tank. If you have one, please let me know kind, condition, dimensions, inclusions and cost. Very appreciated!!!!

TIA

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much Kenobisann! It's awesome! TTYS!

sbear99, I just bought one, but I thank you for responding! If you weren't 2.5 hours away, I would be tempted anyway!!!!! What a great deal! Wish I could. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey - I know I'm new to this forum, but I"ve been on nano-reef for a long time (same name). If you're interested I've been making alot of custom acrylic aquariums, I have a shop set up for cutting and assembling them, and I've made a number of tanks - every one of mine, half a dozen or so for freinds, and recently I've made 4 custom tanks for people through nano-reef. If you're interested, let me know (e-mails best - [email protected]) and I"ll give you a good quote. I'm working on gettin pics of my tanks up on this site but they're all way to big of files.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey - I know I'm new to this forum, but I"ve been on nano-reef for a long time (same name). If you're interested I've been making alot of custom acrylic aquariums, I have a shop set up for cutting and assembling them, and I've made a number of tanks - every one of mine, half a dozen or so for freinds, and recently I've made 4 custom tanks for people through nano-reef. If you're interested, let me know (e-mails best - [email protected]) and I"ll give you a good quote. I'm working on gettin pics of my tanks up on this site but they're all way to big of files.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts