Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for up to 200lbs of completely dry rock. I plan on seeding myself and cycling the tank once it's up. Let me know what you have, even if not the total 200lbs. I would like to avoid playing LFS prices for now.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have ~90lbs I can part with if interested. Some very large unique pieces. $180 for all or if you didn’t want the 3 XL/largest pieces I can do $65 for around -40lbs. Pickup in garden city. Text 734-725-98fiveO if interested. Can send pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ~90lbs I can part with if interested. Some very large unique pieces. $180 for all or if you didn't want the 3 XL/largest pieces I can do $65 for around -40lbs. Pickup in garden city. Text 734-725-98fiveO if interested. Can send pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be in touch. I think I need about 100lbs more, so this should work out perfectly for me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have a brand new sealed box of Caribsea Life Rock Shapes 20 lb and around 40lb of regular Caribsea Life Rock.
I made a negative space aquascape but bought enough rock for regular rock piling so i endwd up with a lot of unused rock.
I have a post in the other forum asking for 3/4 of their regular price but if you are interested we can come to an agreement.
I'd trade for coral too.
Local pickup in Canton, Michigan.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the lack of responses here, I was in Puerto Rico until this week. I will be reaching out as I think I may need more rock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts