Michigan Reefers banner
907 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MikeLeahy 
#1 ·
For Trade:

$10 / GBTA: 6 GBTA ranging in size from 1 to 3 inches in diameter. They do not bubble up for me. They look like long arm anemones in my tank. The tank that they came from they looked like bubble tips (PENDING)

$10 / Frag: 2 Orange Monti frags.
Frag 1: Slightly bigger than a half dollar. It is 2.5 x 2.5 squares on egg crate. It is on a chunk of rock. It is circular in shape.
Frag 2: It is bigger than frag 1 and oblong. It is about 2 x 3 square on egg crate. It is on a chunk of rock and is showing signs of shelving (SOLD)

$10: I have a blue chalice frag about the size of a half dollar. It is 4 x 5 square on egg crate. It is not attached to anything. (SOLD)

$5: Single red mushroom.

$25: I have a colony of "radioactive dragon eyes"? They have a light green center, surrounded by a dark green rink, with a light green skirt. The colony is 30 to 40 polyps on live rock.

See less See more
#2 ·
For Trade:

$10 / GBTA: 6 GBTA ranging in size from 1 to 3 inches in diameter. They do not bubble up for me. They look like long arm anemones in my tank. The tank that they came from they looked like bubble tips (PENDING)

$10 / Frag: 2 Orange Monti frags.
Frag 1: Slightly bigger than a half dollar. It is 2.5 x 2.5 squares on egg crate. It is on a chunk of rock. It is circular in shape.
Frag 2: It is bigger than frag 1 and oblong. It is about 2 x 3 square on egg crate. It is on a chunk of rock and is showing signs of shelving (SOLD)

$10: I have a blue chalice frag about the size of a half dollar. It is 4 x 5 square on egg crate. It is not attached to anything. (SOLD)

$5: Single red mushroom.

$25: I have a colony of "radioactive dragon eyes"? They have a light green center, surrounded by a dark green rink, with a light green skirt. The colony is 30 to 40 polyps on live rock.
good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.