Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, im a noob, which is why i am looking for trades on kenya tree frags. my kenya tree has been dropping branches here and there and i have been sticking them to rocks. i gave some to friends, now im looking for other cheap corals to trade them for. i dont expect too much i know kenya trees are neary invaluable but would like some cool zoo's or other stuff. these frags are anywhere from a month to a week old so they are well established and are looking healthy.

Kenya trees are also the perfect addition for the beginner,also for those of you who just set up a tank over the holidays, kenya trees are extremely hardy, and are known to lower nitrates in the tank. they are pretty hard to kill. so if you tank just finished its intial cycle and you're wanting to add you first coral, this may me the best choice out there.

please pm

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are the dimensions. i have been looking for a new sump.
also i forgot to mention that i will be at the swap.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Problem is they are weeds that can take over a tank really quick. I know some lfs will give you anywhere to $1 to $3 a tree credit so if you take enough up there, you might be able to get a free frag of something. Worth a shot. Good luck

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wouldnt call them weeds. they just get really big in a small amount of time, as for taking over they tank. they may use alot of space but they dont really "take Over". if a branch goes where you dont want it you can just pluck it off and glue it to a rock.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. I have more...

Sent from my Samsung Smartphone using Tapatalk. When I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Free to any beginners, as stated in my other thread. I keep getting more and more. Lol.

Sent from my Samsung Smartphone using Tapatalk. When I should be doing something more productive.

---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 01:30 PM ----------

Heres the mother tree. On good days it is about 14" tall and 8" wide. :) it was the size pf a soft ball 7 months ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts