Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mag seven laying around, I wanted to see if anybody can use it.

looking for dry fiji rock

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of frags do you have? Also if you have equipment let me know what you have because there's always a project going on!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I can use this since the one I use for saltmixin died! Text me. 586-201-7316. Got sps or $

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey Alen,

I still could use that mag 7, but I really don't want to drive the hour to you right now. If you would consider shipping hit me up and maybe we can still do something.

As far as trades, I have more fish stuff in storage than anyone needs in their active tanks! Tanks themselves, I have from a 5 to a 50B, equip. I have a little bit here and more in Adrian in my mom's garage - which she will be coming up in a few days so could bring whatever along. I know I have several heaters at her house - all Visitherms, all the OLD Visitherms from back when they were actually well made, some Aquaclear filters... Here with me I have a 200W Stealth heater, THREE Koralias that I have no use for: two #2s and a #1 (the #1 is currently running on my Biocube but only because I've been lazy about setting up my MP10), I also have a pair of those Sunpod yoyo light hangers that I got for Christmas and are just too big to hang from my light bar so I won't be needing those either. They are obviously still NIB. I think I even have a Fluval canister filter in Adrian but that I'd have to wait on until I can go check it out myself because it has too many moving parts to expect my mom to know what to grab and I'd have to make sure all parts are still there and in good shape.

Let me know if you might be interested in any of that stuff or what you might be looking for (because I probably have it in storage somewhere!! lol) and/or if shipping might be doable (although I know pumps are ridiculously heavy so maybe that isn't really an option??).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts