679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*************ALL SOLD**********
15 Frags . . . 39 Polyps
$200,
1 Clementine
2 Convict PE
6 Black Hole Suns
2 Pink Hole suns (totally made this up, but I don't know what they're called lol)
5 Pink Rimmed PE
3 Candy Apple Reds
2 Hawaiian Ding Dangs
2 Hawaiian Night sky PE
2 + Nightmares (some of the nicest you'll ever see)
1 Darth Maul Morph
1 Space Monster
3 Aussie Pink Rainbows
3 WOWS
3 Blue Hornets
6 OIAB Golddusts

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would really Like to move the LPS pack so make an offer. Some stuff sold today but I'm FAR from Sold-out!!!! Thanks Jason it was nice meeting you.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump to the top, some of the more nice stuff sold. Get em while they're hot!!!!!!! Thanks again Leo!

·
Registered
169 Posts
do you still have that light? whats the condition of it? im lookin for one that would be good for my 20 gal acrylic tank. and how far is canton from sterling heights? lol pm me your number.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
45 mins away. 7348377473 call me and you can ask all the questions you want.

I also have my ReefKeeper 2 back for sale $100 (was shipped to a guy who said it wouldn't turn off his metal Halides and was shipped back without the PH probe in the solution so i don't know if it works)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mark, I'll take the compliment since you're the KING of great prices and nice polyps!!!!
BUMP listen I have some equipment i NEED GONE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE make offers on the stuff, My fiancee is going to Murder me if this stuff isn't gone soon! She wants her basement and garage back!!! lol :victory:

·
Registered
169 Posts
does that light have 2 separate switches? like one for daytime and one for night time? ill give u a call later this weekend. sorry i been busy with school.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey did u sell the light yet? i still want it. u didnt call me back.
I did get back to you, I told you I'm really busy and never make it out your way, I said if I can get close I would contact you. But yeah it's still here.

All pm's returned

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All PM's returned again. If for some reason you did not hear back send me another pm OR call me at 7348377473 My name is Eddie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.